Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you all
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick Towne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Rights......(volunteer opinion) Reply with quote

Any such t-shirts ought to be licensed in writing by the White family for a fee part of which could be paid up front. This is customary.
mwhite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: o? Reply with quote

we have some catching up to do ...

definitely ..

michelle = /
mwhite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: i agree Reply with quote

nice photos yessss
bossaroo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i said, i like the idea of having more than one design to choose from...

I also like the idea of including both acoustic and electric guitars.

maybe this pic on the back:

and the Tele on the front pocket:

I also like a bearded Clarence. perhaps a shot of the man in action:

or smiling... anyone have a better version of this one?:

or flatpickin:

And i like the Nudie sticker idea too.
mwhite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: guys.. lol Reply with quote

the one in the middle.. where he's had a few brewsky's .... ha! well, I'm not going to publish that one if I can help it, because I know how he was, and he would NOT want that one out (if at all).... I know how he felt about his influence .....and it looks like he was well, it looked like Budweiser had a hand in that look .... lol.. Nothin wrong with that... but I actually had given that one to a good friend, and it got into the wrong hands apparently... because it was out of our private collection at home.

My favorite - the last one. Where his hair had been freshly cut, and he looked rested. The angle too is also good.

Michelle Cool
mwhite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Here is a small example of what I do"

No, dude. I have to correct you on that one... those are some LARGE EXAMPLES of what you do, because what you do is in no way "small"

those are brilliantly... beautiful,

Michelle
bossaroo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well shucks. Thanks Michelle.

I'm blushing.

I do love the "brewsky" picture... it's just so rare to see him looking so relaxed and smiling. but yeah, i can understand not using it. also, i didn't realize it had been "leaked" so to speak. sorry to hear that.

i will do my best to make this design as perfect as i can. talk to you soon.
mwhite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: FREE at Last Reply with quote

For all the help this winter ... during my hairy / stressed out Christmas.

I have you in my thoughts as I have settled and wow. Enjoying (or trying) to enjoy "freedom" and "peace" .... with a bit of silence now and again.

Nice for the soul.

Michelle Cool

Now I will be up and running with shirts no longer than April for REAL ...................... Shocked
mwhite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o and sorry I've been absent also,

MAN , until you have to run and do for little ones on a daily basis......
and you're the only one you can count on .......

NO ONE KNOWS
lol -

it's been one thing from earaches to headlice to .... mice ?

u name it, but it 's a good busy just constantly RUNNING
and people leave messages on my voicemail, 'Yea i've been worried hadn't heard from you' .... 'hadn't had a job lined up?'

well, what is motherhood for one ???

and... babysit for me, I'll interview all day long.... promise! GEEESH

Rolling Eyes

but headstart should be comin to the rescue soon, now that I have
my 9 year old transferred and settled, I can work on another website and get some prices on some t-shirts perhaps.... I'm as anxious to get these going as people are to wear em, heh... I wanna do ballcaps too.

Wink
Mur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sound busy Michelle ...when things get crazy I listen to Appalachian Swing ..has a soothing inspirational effect.
mwhite

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

=0) ooo thanks

ur right ur right ... Wink
OdNt43

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michelle and all of you.
I just found this forum....it is excellent, and is truly inspiring.
I "just found" Clarence White back in 1964 when I was learning the guitar rather late in life...( started at 21 years old)....but I've been playing ever since then.
I was in a few bands in the 60's and 70's, and both bluegrass and Byrds music were included in what we did.....now I just jam with a few other geezers once in a while.
Michelle....my heart goes out to you, I have been divorced a couple of times, including last month....but you have gone through more than anyone should have...good luck, Bonne Chance...
best regards.
Mike
...make sure that any merchandise you come up with can be shipped to Canada...I'm wanting to buy some....I prefer the picture from the Tuff and Stringy album.
mwhite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: When I reflect on the last 10 months ... Reply with quote

I am overwhelmed by the spirit of everyone's kindness .......
I had no idea.

I was getting ready to move to a homeless shelter, s c a r e d ... with two kids. But I knew that's what I had to do to finally break loose from this toxic 10 yr relationship.

The next thing I see is Brian volunteering his paypal account, and suggestions of helping me with Christmas ?

You guys are really some incredible people.

I am scraping by, evading collectors, (a neglected credit rating) and lets see.... I've never felt so much joy and contentment in all my LIFE -some days I tear up I'M SO DANG HAPPY Mr. Green
barry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: for michelle and kids Reply with quote

michelle... do you wants something sent to you.. or thur someone's paypal account. i want to help you along for christmas a little. god knows
i don't have much(anyone can follow my saga on my myspace look up barry jenkins or find my link off michelle's) but i am going to do the best i can. i urge everyone to order lots of shirts from michelle for christmas gifts !! if you do a benefit i want to be there to play... i can bring some local bluegrass former stars.. would love to do a set of 'grass and a set of byrds material. god bless all of you. i am living proof that god DOES work miracles and carry us thru hard times. also..michelle,i am offering you(and kids) a place to stay until you get back on your feet.. tho it is in wooster ohio... god bless y'all
Laurent Vue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello CW fan Club,

I’m French, I live in Normandy, not too far from PARIS. I was born in 1966 and listen Clarence music since my very Young age. The first album that I hear from Clarence was Appalachian Swing, and after that, I bought all Kentucky Colonels Albums, all Byrds Album with Clarence, and many others with my idol.
I play acoustic guitar since I have 14 years old, Doc Watson and Clarence White was my first influence. I have worked many technique of Clarence, like right hand or left hand techniques… so now I continue to work hardly Clarence style.
I met Roland (Clarence’s brother), in France in 2005 and speak about Clarence and Eric… Roland is a good person, I love this man, very humble.
… Michelle, your CW T-shirt is great, my favorite, good job…
LAURENT
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Clarence White All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: