Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you all
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savalas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice move guys.. anyone got a paypal account that could be utilised for this kind hearted gesture?
Brian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do... rubrsol97@aol.com

Michelle if you are out there we need your mailing address...
rickhouston

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: kick in a bit Reply with quote

the 2 concerts i saw clarence, rog, etc play were the highlight of my young life, i still relive it every day, of course i'll send some for his daughter. the various nashville music offices should hire her for something meaningful, office work or whatever. prefer to send direct, if an address appears soon-
RE
denp986

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to respond in the monetary sense here. Unfortunately, I am entering my 3rd month without work. Michelle will be in my prayers and I hope I can assist in the future. What you people are initiating is wonderful, but I'm not surprised. Peace.
Paul Honeycutt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a lot to give, but I'll freely give what I got. Can we do a benefit concert or something?
I think I still have your address Mur.
mwhite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: way too Kind.. Reply with quote

ok .. this is like, wayyyy tooo kind n cool of you guys... makes me wanna cry !!!!!!!! REALLY...

Here's my address:

Michelle Bledsoe
701 L Bridge Avenue
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

and if you cannot... your prayers are welcomed and I wanna say to you guys this is showing just how much you care and I can't help but say how very cool this is... I'll be around to do for others here... u best BELIEVE that!
this is the only place besides My Space I wanna log onto anymore...

Gratefully Happy tonight... I'd gotten so discouraged, while I'm waiting for 3 hours.. for some help with temporary living quarters... someone had walked off with my cell phone (i'm always too trusting!)) and I wanted to just sit down and cry LOL.. EVEN AFTER the fact they tell me "who told you that" "we don't help with shelter" but this makes all
the difference ... I just went home and gave it to Him. Obviously He's got plans. Until I hear from housing 2 wks the longest... I'll be here...
and when I get my very own place... I'm really going to just CRY -.-

Thanks guys..

Last edited by mwhite on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Paul Honeycutt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had another thought. While individual donations help, there might be better ways to raise more cash. Since we're scattered all over the globe, a benefit concert would be hard to do. Maybe we could do some ebay auctions of gear or stuff we don't need anymore? We don't need to mention Michelle if that would make her uncomfortable, just that the proceeds are going to help a friend. I once was part of a silent auction to raise money for a co-worker with cancer. We were able to raise more then we would have just with donations.
I'm just trying to think of ways to get the most buck for the bang!
Brian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are other ideas I agree.. It takes a bit of work to pull them off.

One idea...Michelle..I know in the past you've had some D-28 CW Martins (on your old site) and sold some...but probably could have gotten alot more on an ebay auction. With a little bit of promotion...great pix, and a bit of flair on the ebay page...you could easily get top dollar for those guitars if folks knew they were buying from the White family. I'll bet you could sell any many as you could get. With some initial success on ebay...tha could turn into web-based business from your own website.

Other ideas T shirts...as we had mentioned... and a White-family authorized TAB (acoustic and electric) book... I know you have thought of some of these ideas...and it does take some work...they are probably more of a long term plan... and you need more immediate help.
mwhite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: yes.. Reply with quote

I checked into a guitar and they were out until November... I've sold them previously but as far as making money.. I end up losing because I've always been in emergency mode... and I'm going to make that change after this divorce.

I don't want you guys to go to that much trouble !! I may have a breakthrough next month, I'm praying Wink ... as the last two quarters have been very little. Especially for hiring a lawyer, moving etc. And I didn't think I'd have to find a place to live .. .((until he moved back in....))

So I'm trying to be patient on this..... divorce + moving expenses now... where before I was going to hope next month would come through for a divorce retainer fee, basically.

For a place to stay, I'm just going to have to settle here and hope I get housing to come through.. .You never know what He can do when called on !... I've seen him pull bigger miracles in my life .... u know ?
mwhite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could easily get top dollar for those guitars if folks knew they were buying from the White family. I'll bet you could sell any many as you could get.

I did try Ebay and it sat for two weeks... I ended up having to sell it in the paper.... = / Everyone that inquired didn't seem to impressed with whom they were buying from. Maybe it was a streak of bad luck ? I kind of got rather discouraged with that... Confused
Steve-o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in- it's in the mail. High hopes that Michelle can have a good Christmas. We must all work in any way we can to get this Benefit idea going!
mwhite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes you too !! Thank you , God bless u and next year I have a feeling things are going to take off .. I'm ready to help with one when you guys are...

'I ain't goin nowhere' Cool
mwhite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: ::Update:: Reply with quote

... I met with my attorney tonight .. ! I was referred to her by a church
member... and get this: she is Roy Orbinson's daughter-in-law ..
a TRUE BREAK ... for a change, yes God is good ..!
We hit it off, she's one year older than I am and was excited to find out I'm Clarence White's daughter. Pretty Kool eh ???? ... and she's going to work with me. I have been a wreck when it came to picking out the right lawyer, let alone having the money, and this lady seems to be a real sweetheart.

Now I can get some REAL sleep Wink

Your support has meant the world to me guys,

Merry Christmas everybody...
weevus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: hang in there Reply with quote

Hi Michelle>>>>>Hang in there,God works in ways beyond our understanding. You are in our prayers and that is a powerful weapon!!!
I was just listening to your Dad singing"farther along" not long ago and just felt something really spiritial in his song and then the more I thought about it, other gospel songs that he sang "bugler" etc. sent chills up my spine. God does turn around things meant for bad into good!!!!!!!He's Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!Merry Christmas>>>>>>>>Steve White>>{Weevus} Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mwhite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

thanks.. I can't beat the support I get and the love I feel here for him.

mw

Last edited by mwhite on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Clarence White All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: