Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Kentucky Colonels Live 1973 CD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
raoul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: New Kentucky Colonels Live 1973 CD Reply with quote

From Roland White:

"I am very excited to announce the release of a new CD! This has never been on record or CD before; it's a live concert that my brothers and I and Herb Pedersen played in Breda, The Netherlands in May, 1973. It's me (Roland) on mandolin, Clarence White on guitar, Eric White on bass and Herb Pedersen on banjo. It's one of the last concerts we got to play together. Hearing this recording and getting it onto CD has brought back a lot of great memories for me. It was the best music of my life; I hope you'll like it too." - Roland White

http://byrdsflyght.ucoz.com/various/NKCLiveinhollandcover2.jpg
Bill Hisle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland, the link only takes us to an album cover pic. Can you link us to a place where we can order this CD. Do you have a track listing or any other info?
bakerbyrd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to www.rolandwhite.com to order the CD. I ordered it last week. It was delivered quickly and I haven't stopped listening. It's like I got a new Clarence record. I really hear the impact of brothers playing together with a tightness that cannot be taught. They not only didn't miss a beat with not playing together from 1965-1973, but their sound grew and got better with what they learned and played over that time period. It's a must have. I wish Roland taped more shows from this tour. Eventually, I hope we get Live in Sweden on CD.
Bill Hisle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I see now that Raoul posted "From Roland's website." I'm a little slow some (most) days. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Clarence White All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: