Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanting To Change My Avatar - Help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Trout

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Wanting To Change My Avatar - Help? Reply with quote

Guys,

I'd like to change my avatar on here but my avatar is way too big to post. Would some kind CW fan out there help me? The picture I want to use (if it's not against forum rules) is of my girlfriend and I which can be found on my FaceBook page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657329244

Can anybody help?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
patdaddy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it has to be under a certain pixel size, so what i do, is open the picture in Paint (Start, Programs, Accessories, Paint), then go to Image, then go Stretch/Skew, and downsize it by percentage until its small enough. You can go to Image, then Attributes to see the pixel size

hope this helps
Tony Trout

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdaddy wrote:
i think it has to be under a certain pixel size, so what i do, is open the picture in Paint (Start, Programs, Accessories, Paint), then go to Image, then go Stretch/Skew, and downsize it by percentage until its small enough. You can go to Image, then Attributes to see the pixel size

hope this helps

Thanks, I'll try that!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tony Trout

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still having problems resizing the picture.....Sad Oh, well...I guess I'll just leave my avatar as is.....Sad
patdaddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just emailed you. i saved the picture from your facebook, resized it, and emailed it to you. see if it works.
Tony Trout

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patdaddy wrote:
i just emailed you. i saved the picture from your facebook, resized it, and emailed it to you. see if it works.

It worked! Thank you so much! Isn't she pretty? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
patdaddy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes she is. im glad i could help
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Pickers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: