Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy 70th Birthday to Clarence

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bossaroo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Happy 70th Birthday to Clarence Reply with quote

sorry to see the lack of activity here as of late.

we still love Clarence and miss him dearly! oh if he had lived to see his 70th...

MickeyV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:18 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday, Clarence! Reply with quote

I too am sad to see so little activity on the forum. I guess we've all run out of things to say about Clarence. I really love to hear him play, both acoustic and electric.

One of my favorite quotes about him was from a luthier at Carruther's Guitar in LA who said: "I used to repair instruments for Roland and Clarence. I saw Clarence play one night at the Whiskey with the Byrds and man, the notes seemed to be coming out of his guitar backwards!"
Murr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Clarence ! ! !

Btw, I think some of us have been busy woodshedding, trying to figure out Clarence licks . . .which is impossible for the most part, lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Clarence White All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: