Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LInda Ronstadt's diagnosis ends her career

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hot_Water

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: LInda Ronstadt's diagnosis ends her career Reply with quote

This broke my heart to see, no one came close to her voice to me.

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/music/blogs/reverb-blogpost.aspx?post=3f64ac27-a853-4289-bd74-905ae92e9e2c
Bill Hisle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a voice! What a shame to hear about this, wishing her the best.
Raybob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, this tears me up. It's only big-pharma and big-ag that has her not able to sing. I'm quite sure, after over 20 years of living on pure distilled water for all foods and beverages, all organic foods, range fed chickens/eggs, grass fed beef, and daily cannabis consumption (Jah's medicine), I'm sure I'm living proof she she COULD sing again, with proper diet, after much research at pages such as greenmedinfo.com ..

FYI: When I was 37 years old, I was fat, out of shape, a mess, from cancerous Cincinnati area, when I learned about distilled water, later organic foods. I'm now 58. I'm in far better shape now than I was at 37. At age 50, I began clearing 1/2 acre, built a big house doing over 50% of ALL the labor myself, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roof, framing, all but foundation, and sheetrock. Finished it, age 53. Haven't been near a med facility since '91. Have 3 very intelligent and healthy children (all unvaccinated), oldest turning 12 next month.

Point is, our bodies were designed to heal themselves fine, just like every wild critter's bodies. Our brains are wired for cannabis with the endocannabinoid system within it. We need it to heal, and to better understand the spirit world all around us. Otherwise, it's a crazy crazy world.
stan martin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: sad news indeed Reply with quote

and +1 for Raybob

If we subsidized the organic farmers instead of the Monsanto never die seed commercial farming etc. we'd all be better off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Pickers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: