Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

High Lomesome Sound on The Martin form

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hot_Water

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: High Lomesome Sound on The Martin form Reply with quote

Guys,,, u need to check out a post on there , about Clarence . I'm sitting here with a good case the flu and came arross this I think this fella has a worse fever than I do. I can't post on there but this guy sure as heck needs "enlightened" on a few things. sorry I had to vent

http://theunofficialmartinguitarforum.yuku.com/topic/128347/Re-Clarence-White?page=-1
Brian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what he is talking about?
rballister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest easy. On the music section of that forum (I think its called "High and Lonesome") some guy critiqued an album by a band called "The Sights" made in 1999(!). The album was called "Are You Green?" and two songs were attributed to "Clarence White". Obviously not "our" Clarence White. I listened to one of the songs---the guy actually wasn't off the mark---noisy garageband stuff. Of course I'm sure the guy didn't know who the important Clarence White was! Available on Rhapsody (but I don't think you want it!)
http://mp3.rhapsody.com/the-sights/are-you-green
Hot_Water

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you mean , me being a lil under the weather the place an way he posted it had me a lil confused Rolling Eyes
Hot_Water

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After looking and listening to that garage band recordings the only thing I see there is Clarences named used for attention possibly he surley wasn't involved in that recording in 1999 bunch of attentions getters if u ask me. as far as the guy who posted on martins site after reading his response to a post he must not have ever listened to Clarence either,
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Clarence White All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: