Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver Meteor album

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dluxrvrb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Silver Meteor album Reply with quote

I picked up the Silver Meteor album a few weeks ago and finally converted it to CD, and to play in my iPod so I don't need the album anymore. I thought I would see if anyone here was interested in it. I will let it go for what I have in it plus shipping which should be around $15 (priority mail)

For those who may not know the Silver Meteor album is an album that was put out by Sierra Records and contains what I read on this forum are the last electric tracks Clarence played on. It was the beginning of his solo album that was never finished. There are also some other cool songs on there by other artists as well that Clarence is playing with (you can't miss his sound) This record is out of print so if you need it pick it up. It played great on my record player, no issues and the album jacket is in pretty good shape too.

Feel free to contact me with questions, thanks
Chris Parris
patdaddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested!!
patdaddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great..i love having a USB turntable in my cubicle, i can burn it onto my computer and make a clarence cd.

thanks dluxrvrb
stevestringbender

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Anyone who's interested in Silver Meteor might like to know that it has just been issued on CD by John Delgatto at Sierra Records with FOURTEEN bonus tracks!!! My copy arrived today and it's really fantastic - and features the original version of 'Bugler' as sung by Larry Murray!

http://sierrarecordsbookshomevideo.goestores.com/storename/sierrarecordsbookshomevideo/dept/167994/ItemDetail-10606095.aspx

Steve Laughing
denp986

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like most of us here, I have had the vinyl since day 1 or so. I recently snagged this CD, and it is a must have, enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Trade & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: