Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neil Young solo tour

View previous topic :: View next topic  
330rick

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Neil Young solo tour Reply with quote

I went to see Neil last night at the civic auditorium in Knoxville,TN.Great show!I didn't think I would ever get to see him in my neck of the woods.He still has great pipes and did 21 songs from all eras.Played old black and the white falcon as well as piano, acoustic guitar and pump organ.Any of you guys on the west coast seen him in the last 5 years?Also would be fun to hear about anyone seeing him with the Buffalo or solo early 70's?
Murr

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw him in '70 and hold on to those memories. Same with Clarence, from '72. These days I only see Richie Furay when he comes to town.
330rick

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I saw him in '70 and hold on to those memories. Same with Clarence, from '72. These days I only see Richie Furay when he comes to town.

Murr,
Where did you see Neil and was he solo or with crazy horse?Also where did you see Clarence? With the Byrds or the Colonels?Any cool moments you remember from either show?
Murr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw him with Crosby Stills & Nash in Santa Barbara, was one of their first gigs. Byrds was in LA, 1972.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Pickers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: