Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

interesting show..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Savalas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: interesting show.. Reply with quote

Byrds at Gambier Ohio 1972 on Rockingbyrds site.

Interesting due to the Byrds having had to borrow guitars for this show as theirs had been inadvertently sent to San Francisco! So, no bender for Clarence - interesting to hear his non bender electric on songs from this era - couple of rarities like 'driving wheel' 'BB Class Road' and 'Bugler' performed live, must be one of the last shows from this line up too (Gene Parsons is still in the band).. it's an audience recording but don't let that put you off, it's a gem.
Booshay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi just seen your post. I would love to check that show out. I don't know how to get a password or pass to the rockingbyrd blog site. An audience recording doesn't bother me, a good example of a pretty decent audience recording is the 1973 Towne Darby theatre Gram Parsons & Clarence White show. That's some great playing!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: