Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE ESSENTIAL IS A BLUEGRASS BOOK!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosemarie J

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: THE ESSENTIAL IS A BLUEGRASS BOOK! Reply with quote

I guess there was/is a misunderstanding with a few of the people who purchased this new book. The book was published for those that are interested in Clarence's acoustic playing/Bluegrass music. Roland is not familiar with Clarence's B-Bender playing. Hopefully he would be able to publish one but not knowing about electric and that part of Clarence's life it would be difficult for him to publish such a book. Sorry to those who are disappointed. There is so much there to learn about Clarence and how that influenced his electric playing...how he carried it over to the B-Bender.
Steve-o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omigawd.....somebody here is "disappointed" in this book???!!!! Take names- we will dispatch Psychiatric Musicologists immediately.
Rosemarie J

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No big deal really. If they thought it was about Clarence's B-Bender playing then I can see some misunderstanding. See my comment in the other Essential topic.... I's a Bluegrass book. Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. Just wanted to make a clarification on the book that's all. Love all you wonderful fans Wink
Steve-o

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, of course.....I was just being a little sarcastic. The book is absolutely wonderful for everyone- all the Bender boys cannot possibly understand where that all came from unless they get Clarence's spectacular acoustic flatpicking!
Rosemarie J

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured you were...I laughed when I saw your comment...I just got mine and it is....well lets just say I am very emotional right now..... Crying or Very sad
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: